Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hair inspiration: the messy bun

My latest obsession: the messy bun. Easy done, looks wonderful and lovely to wear... What do we want more?! Lately I received a lot of compliments on my bun, so I kind of specialized myself in this hair style. Here are some nice pictures to give you some ideas and inspiration for a messy bun:




pictures found on google.com

Getting yourself a messy bun is very easy: you just start with a ponytail and continue with turning your hair around the ponytail and then fasten it with bobby pins. But this is a very simple explanation. If you don't know how to start with it, here is a lovely tutorial by Keiko Lynn. I hope it becomes your favorite hairstyle too!

6 comments:

  1. I love buns completely! Please can I re post you image and link to your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you may use the pictures and link to my site! :)

      Delete
  2. Wanted to ask what you use to keep the bun put! My hair is thick and i would need a clip but i like the whole bun idea better! Please let me know.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW i was referring to the first picture!

      Delete
    2. I always use bobby pins or hair pins (but the longer and thicker ones!) If it really doesn't stays like you want, you can always use hair clips in the color of your hair.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete